Phone hacking: the telco angle

C R Ritson c.r.ritson at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu May 2 11:19:44 BST 2013

Not long after this became public I got a text from my phone company to say that they had noted that my voice pin was still unset/default and asking me to set it. I did (and probably can't remember it).

Chris Ritson (Computing Officer and School Safety Officer)

Room 707, Claremont Tower,        EMAIL: C.R.Ritson at ncl.ac.uk
School of Computing Science,      PHONE: +44 191 222 8175
Newcastle University,             FAX  : +44 191 222 8232
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK NE1 7RU.  WEB  : http://www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/