security policy question

Siraj Shaikh siraj.shaikh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:40:30 GMT 2013

Is it worth exploring/clarifying the level of liability incurred by the
employee? Or the split across the institution and the employee? The
allocation of people/resources made available to you depends on this.

Also, are we assuming that this will always be due to an employee? What
happens when a password is compromised due to a direct decision made by the
employer?

A possibly silly question: are there any insurance policies that would
cover people against such work-related liabilities?

Siraj