PRISM

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:28:06 BST 2013

maybe and perhaps;-)

dont post all your thoughts willy nilly to social media I think is a good
default, think about what and how you're saying if the +20year old you
would think posting that is a good idea.

dropbox stuff and other 'open' filesharing should also be treated with
caution and encrypt the file before for anything of any sensitivity.

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK