Break-Open One-Shot Password Stores

David Biggins David_Biggins at usermgmt.com
Mon Feb 27 09:59:03 GMT 2012

Hi Ian

Don't know whether they would fit the bill or not,   but   Postsafe
claim to do tamper-evident uniquely numbered security envelopes.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=security+envelopes&cid=
6771560181040730997&ei=JlJLT8TtO8-E5AbP9YTUDw&ved=0CBUQrRI#

I wouldn't however try going to a postsafe com website to try for more
details - my AV got very unhappy just now.   Which assuming it is the
same company,  does not totally inspire warm feelings.