Comantra (telephone scammer) has its MS partner status revoked

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 18:01:03 GMT 2011

Had my first experience of one of those phone calls earlier this month
(my computer had sent them a message, etc). But I was very busy and
simply told the caller (lady with South Asian accent) that it wasn't
true and her organisation wasn't genuine (not quite as politely as that)
and put the phone down.

Peter