The Information Commission and the Leveson Inquiry

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 21:36:54 GMT 2011

On 30/11/2011 21:07, Francis Davey wrote:
> I must say I have been finding the enquiry increasingly interesting,
> if rather alarming in that it confirms one's worst suspicions.
> Yesterday's "privacy is for peado's" being fairly eye watering.

I have not read yesterday's material, but do have personal experience as
the Aspergers son (an adult at the time) of close friends is currently
in prison [1] as a result of being drawn into a paedophile ring in a
particularly despicable manner. His case was kept secret until the
sentencing, and all of us were very grateful for that. What happened to
the man who manipulated him, I do not know.

Peter

[1] In a rehab unit