No subject

Fri Mar 11 16:33:04 GMT 2011

bit of a nightmare. IP addresses need to be "cleansed" before recycled -
they write to the blacklists to get IP addresses removed, and IP addresses
are in short supply.

How would one go about writing to the rights holders or the High Court to
tell the ISPs to remove IP addresses no longer being used for the "sole or
predominant purpose" of providing access to Newzbin?

When we have a dozen sites covered by injunctions, a hundred or so "primary"
IP addresses and URLs, perhaps a thousand "facilitator" sites and
injunctions covering 9 ISPs each managing their own lists under instruction
from rights holders... I can't see this ending well at all.

James Firth