Actionfraud

Peter Fairbrother zenadsl6186 at zen.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 23:56:20 BST 2011

Andrew Cormack wrote:
> [...]

nice link, thanks.

note, while they say that while spam and virus filtering is okay, they
don't actually mention scam filtering;

and they say the screening of emails for the purposes of detecting any
predetermined content is unlawful - even if that predetermined content
is illegal, including presumably filesharing etc.

-- peter f