Actionfraud

Paul Walker paul at blacksun.org.uk
Wed Mar 30 13:22:52 BST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 08:29:16AM +0100, Peter Mitchell wrote:

> Yes, we use Be and we had this too. The worst thing is that you don't know
> they are doing it - they simply fail to deliver your outgoing email. No
> bounce warning or anything.

Do Be also block outgoing SMTP connections to non-Be servers (SSL/TLS
secured)? e.g. a virtual machine rented elsewhere which accepts SSL-secured
authenticated relays?

(NB - I've considered moving to Be and so I'm just looking for information,
not saying it's your own fault for not doing this...)

--
Paul

It is funny about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the very best
you will very often get it. -- W. Somerset Maugham