Actionfraud

William Heath wmheath at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:36:37 BST 2011

Note the Actionfraud web site says

*Got an email bounce back? We have still received the scam emails you
forward to us even if you get a bounce back message. The bounce back message
just means the email has gone into a holding area for spam, which is then
released and received by us as usual. You therefore do not need to contact
us again once you have forwarded your scam emails.*

William
--
ctrl-shift.co.uk
mydex.org