nationwide interception of Facebook & webmail login credentials in Tunisia

Passive PROFITS passiveprofits at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 14:19:51 GMT 2011

Hi All,

So Cert Patrol just picked up an SSL certificate switch for encrypted.google.com; here's the new SHA1 fingerprint I've got...

F1:BD:D4:59:78:7F:6B:EB:2F:4D:A8:72:E1:74:86:53:79:6B:3A:DD

Anyone confirm they've also had a switch - it's not impossible I'm under attack, having fairly recently discovered a MiTM attack in progress, some months ago (mainly due to a fluke; didn't have cert patrol then!).

TIA for any assistance on this matter.

Best,

PP

"The man who owns a slave, or lives by exploiting others, whether slave or not, is not himself a free man. He is a man who must look over his shoulder all the time, in fear. True freedom lies in a deep concern for the freedom of others, and if this is accepted it should make every man, out of pure selfishness, the ardent devotee of the freedom of his neighbor." -Leonard Wibberly, 1776 - And All That (1975), p. 72.