outsourcing GP appointments to India: is this legal under DPA?

Nicholas Bohm nbohm at ernest.net
Wed Jan 19 18:17:36 GMT 2011

On 19/01/2011 18:05, David Biggins wrote:
> [...]

The question is, who does the exporting?  And the answer, now - I think
- as then, is that it is the person who does the acts which cause the
data to be exported.  That may indeed be the person who, from outside
the UK, sends the request to the UK website which makes the data
readable abroad.

Nicholas
--
Contact and PGP key here <http://www.ernest.net/contact/index.htm>