NHS Number

jul kornbluth jul at healthecard.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 17:48:14 GMT 2011

Ross
I have also  heard the story about the assault by an ex-husband who used the
NHS number
to track his ex-wife.  Would you know where I could find these details?
Thank

Jul Kornbluth
Health eSystems Ltd     (UK Company Reg.  5754837)

6 Dalston Gardens,         Stanmore HA7 1BU
Phone 020 8206 3500      Fax 020 8206 3501
[image: a_HeC logo.gif]

e-mail      jul at healthecard.co.uk
website   www.healthecard.co.uk