Card transactions by proxy

Peter Mitchell otcbn at callnetuk.com
Wed Apr 6 11:15:43 BST 2011

Ian Batten wrote  on 6-04-11 09:08:
> (and I realise one of the
> characteristics of conspiracies is that no-one will talk,
> and that low-paid bank cashiers are fully sworn-in
> members of the conspiracy who will die before they talk)

Ah, I didn't think it'd be long before that one came up.

Invoking the Argumentum Ad Conspiratorium routine naturally
decides the matter in your favour immediately. At least for
those here who believe that commercial organisations,
especially banks, always follow the very highest ethical
principles when dealing with their customers. I'm not sure
any such person still exists though.

--
Pete Mitchell