national ID fraud prevention week: unclear on the concept

James Firth james2 at jfirth.net
Mon Oct 18 15:43:29 BST 2010

> 40 Long Acre, Covent Garden is the address of a PR firm called
> Fleishman-Hillard. A Ben Mason worked for them June 2002 – April 2008
> (according to LinkedIn).
>
> He's on Twitter, I've asked him if he was the guy who registered the
> site.
>
> John Wilson

A trademarked logo/slogan and a somewhat keen attempt to discover if each
enquiry is from a business or household.  Oodles of free press coverage and
it appears all to be run by Fellowes - manufacturers of shredders.

Can one expect therefore the emphasis to be on physical security rather than
electronic security?

James Firth