Being safe on the internet (was Re: Here we go again - ISP DPI, but is it interception?)

Brian L Johnson brian at thejohnsons.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 20:13:49 BST 2010

Philip <ukcrypto at philipkatz.eu>, wrote:

> [...]

Interesting.  I don't see any warnings from Firefox 3.6.8 nor do I get any
warnings with Opera 10.61 b3476 or Chrome 5.0.375.125

No, the website's owners don't have extended validation (not a big deal
for such a site) but none of my browsers reports a part-encrypted web page
- and I know that Opera in particular is hot on that.

I can't see how you got a red exclam.

--
brianlj