secnet friendly hijack

Richard Kettlewell rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Sat Jul 2 10:35:23 BST 2011

On 01/07/2011 23:56, Ian Jackson wrote:

> There should be a commit hook which sends emails to greenend.commits
> and/or to this list when "master" is updated.  Richard, how easy would
> this be to set up ?  (Asking you because you have such a thing already
> for some other repos.)

The current implementation is a cronjob rather than a submit hook; as
such it is not particularly instantaneous, but I don't really see any
good reason it should be.  I'd be happy to add to my existing collection.

If you'd rather DIY, the tool can be found at:
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2006/newstools.html

ttfn/rjk