chiark-cryptdisk debian packaging publicly available

Ross Younger ross at
Wed Jun 23 15:50:06 BST 2010

This is the collection of scripts used by me, Ian and others to automate
backups to encrypted removable SATA drives.

It's not polished enough to submit to the debian archive, but I've
finally got round to adding enough notes to make it at least not totally
abominable so it must be time to expose it publicly. For the meantime,
it's available only by cloning:

hg clone

The bundle includes debian packaging machinery; it builds in the
standard way.