[Debian-uk] Debian UK BBQ, 24th-26th August 2019 in Cambridge

Peter Green plugwash-urgent at p10link.net
Sat Aug 10 12:25:07 BST 2019

On 09/08/2019 19:00, Ian Jackson wrote:
> To get to Cambridge from London in general, go from Liverpool St or
> Tottenham Hale.  From points North or North-West, go via Peterborough
> and expect things to be crowded.
When I looked up travel down for the BBQ from stockport (I would expect manchester to be similar) it was a tossup between taking the EMT service to ELY and then going from ELY to cambridge or taking Virgin to Euston and then the tube to tottenam hale. Both routes seem to be significantly slower than travelling on a normal day.