[Debian-uk] Travelling to cambridge tomorrow, anyone want to meet up.

Peter Green plugwash-urgent at p10link.net
Thu Jun 28 13:50:35 BST 2018

I will be traveling to cambridge this weekend for "Raspberry Fields", I will travel down tomorrow and return on Sunday evening.

I expect to be very busy on the Saturday and Sunday but other than the actual traveling I have friday free, so if anyone fancies meeting up (or knows of an existing Debian related thing I can tag along to) either in cambridge, London or some other place that is on a reasonable rail route from Manchester to Cambridge please tell me

Otherwise see you guys Steeves BBQ