[Debian-uk] The Haymakers pub, Cambridge, Sunday 1st July, from 1pm

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jun 25 14:45:31 BST 2018

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 03:40:45PM +0100, Sean Whitton wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I will be in Cambridge on the 1st of July and would like to meet up with
>local Debian contributors, so I am organising a meetup at the Haymakers
>pub in the afternoon/evening (thank you Ian Jackson for the suggestion).
>
>Provisional start time is 1pm for a late lunch.
>
>I'd especially like to see you if you can't make it to Hsinchu.

Arg, just been reminded that I might not be able to make this. I'm
down in London at a wedding the night before. :-(

I'll probably head over later, but can't guarantee.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the