[Debian-uk] Stretch release party - Sunday 18th June in Cambridge

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue Jun 6 15:45:25 BST 2017

Hey folks,

As promised in IRC and elsewhere, I'm organising a location for a
release party. As I'm going to be involved in the release directly and
likely to have a late night, I'm not going to offer to host the party
at my place!

Instead, we've booked some space at the Haymakers pub in Chesterton,
Cambridge, a short walk from my house:

  https://www.individualpubs.co.uk/haymakers/

It's a very geek-friendly pub with a good choice of beer, and should
have plenty of space for us. It's even run by an ex-DD... :-)

See you there from 15:00 onwards, on Sunday 18th June.

We might offer a little crash space too - please ask!

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.