[Debian-uk] London - Cambridge

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Mon Jul 18 21:50:50 BST 2016

]] Geert Stappers

(Not sure if you're subscribed, so Cc-ing you.  Apologies for the
possible dupe.)

> Please advice me for  London - Cambridge
>
>   * Train?
>   * Rental car?
>   * Bus?
>   * Special "high speed"  bus / train ?

I'd recommend the train from London itself. From LHR/LGW, there's a bus
and it works, but takes a while.  Cheaper than train, though.

> Which London airport do you recomment connection wise?

Stansted is practically in Cambridge already, and the preferred airport
for most low-cost airlines, so if you can fly in there, that + train to
Cambridge itself makes the most sense, IMO.

--
Tollef Fog Heen