[Debian-uk] Dropping Cambridge bid for 2017

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Sun Dec 13 18:39:37 GMT 2015

Hi folks,

I'm sorry to say that we won't be submitting a complete bid for DC17
in Cambridge. We're partway ready, but we're not going to be there for
15th December. In the last couple of weeks, my preferred accomodation
partner has NACKed us and I've been too busy with other things since
[1] to work on replacment options. We hope to find more time to make a
complete bid in future, maybe DC18 or DC19.

Good luck to the other teams bidding to host in 2017!

[1] My wife Jo has had a major surgical procedure and I've been
    helping her recuperate at home.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Is there anybody out there?