[Debian-uk] Keysigning in Cambridge ?

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sat May 10 08:18:21 BST 2014

On 10/05/14 03:00, Nick Leverton wrote:

> I'm a maintainer and aspiring DD and I'm working in Cambridge until
> mid June.  I wondered if anyone would like to meet up for a beer and
> a key signing perhaps as I need more to progress my DD application.

> Don't know where I'll be in August yet otherwise I'd wait til the BBQ
> to ask :-)

Quite a few of the Cambridge based DDs meet up every Thursday evening
for a beer or two, I suggest you pop into the #debian-uk IRC chan where
we mostly hang out.

Where in Cambridge are you living/working?

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

10 out of 5 doctors feel it's OK to be skitzo!