[Debian-uk] [anibal at debian.org: Could we have a Debian meeting in Cambridge on Sat 22 March please?]

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Mar 21 08:39:33 GMT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 09:16:09PM +0000, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:

>> https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/03/gb/Cambridge
>
>So according to the wiki page, it starts directly on Saturday?  Or
>will there be a dinner on a pub the Friday evening, as in previous
>years?
>
>Regarding the finish, will it run during all Sunday (say, at least
>19h), or will finish early?
>
>I will probably be at least most of the day Saturday, still not clear
>about Sunday (but probably yes).

Hi Manuel (and others!) I don't think anybody else has suggested
turning up on Friday, so I'm proposing we just start Saturday
morning. The house is a tip and needs some tidying up before we're
invaded by geeks... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the