[Debian-uk] Linux networking jobs at Solarflare

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Thu Jan 23 05:58:32 GMT 2014

There are several vacancies for developers working on Linux and other
networking code at Solarflare Communications in Cambridge.  Solarflare
makes 10G/40G Ethernet controllers and boards.  They provide drivers for
many operating systems, but most customers use Linux.  (They also have a
high-performance user-level networking stack for Linux, though I don't
believe there are any vacancies in that team.)

I'm just about to leave Solarflare, but have been quite happy working
there.  The details of the vacancies are at
<http://www.solarflare.com/Careers-Cambridge-UK>.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source