[Debian-uk] Mini-DebConf in Cambridge, UK - November 6-9 2014

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 13:18:08 BST 2014

> Hi!
>
> As last year's event went so well, I've decided to organise another
> mini-DebConf in Cambridge this year. Again, my employer ARM is going
> to host the conference for 4 days in November:
>
>  * 2 days for a mini-DebCamp (Thu 6 - Fri 7), with space for dedicated
>    development / sprint / team meetings for up to 40 people
>
>  * 2 days for a more regular mini-conf (Sat 8 - Sun 9) with space for
>    more general talks, up to 100 people
>
> I'm also hoping to find sponsors again to cover some other costs for
> the conference for things like food - please contact me if you can
> help!
>
> I'm expecting that we will end up discussing and working on the arm64
> port and other ARM-related topics at the very least, but there's
> obviously also scope for other subjects for both sprint work and
> talks.

Excellent news!  I added myself in the wiki, but not sure if I will be
allowed to attend Thu and Fri.

Given the dates, I expect that we will have Jessie released by Monday
10th... If necessary, we can file RM requests for all of the RC-buggy
packages during the miniconf -- after all, it's a Debian event in
Cambridge ;-)

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>