[Debian-uk] OpenERP contractor/consultant in the UK?

Sam Bashton sam at bashton.com
Wed Nov 13 14:39:16 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Apologies for this off-topic use of the list.  I know there was some brief
discussion of OpenERP a few weeks ago.  I have a customer in need of an
OpenERP contractor for probably approx 4 weeks.  They're out in rural
Lancashire, about 45 minutes north of Manchester, and they'd want someone
to be on-site for at least some of the time.

Is this something anyone on the list can do?

If so, please drop me a line.

Thanks

--
Sam Bashton, Director: Bashton Ltd