[Debian-uk] Get-together in Cambridge, Friday 16th August?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Jul 18 17:27:24 BST 2013

Hey folks,

Heike Jurzik is going to be around in Cambridge that night with her
friend Heide and would love to meet up with any other friendly folks
then. Yes, I know it's the weekend before the BBQ... :-)

Let us know, and we'll see if we can organise a pub trip or similar.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'