[Debian-uk] CACert Assurances at the Debian-UK BBQ

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sun Aug 18 22:59:07 BST 2013

Several of the people attending the BBQ are CACert assurers.

We usually have enough assurers present that we can get a new CACert
member up to assurer status straight away.

If anyone is interested in becoming a CACert assurer then please go to
the CACert website and register for an account *before* the BBQ.

If you have questions that are not answered by the information on the
CACert site then please contact me off list.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

... Getting the truth from Clinton is like nailing Jello