[Debian-uk] Travelling the UK in August, meet up?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Aug 7 13:52:48 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 10:47:28PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
>]] "Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo"
>
>> Did you already organise something in Cambridge?
>
>The current plan is Steve's for a test BBQ if the BBQ is ready by then,
>else a nearby pub.  Steve, can you tell which one you were thinking of?

I was thinking of the Green Dragon:

  http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-cambridge/green-dragon-pub/

it's ~5-10 minutes walk from my place. The BBQ is progressing, but
slowly... :-/

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that