[Debian-uk] Moving to Cambridge

Neil Williams codehelp at debian.org
Mon Sep 3 15:07:36 BST 2012

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:35:32 -0400
Ryan Kavanagh <rak at debian.org> wrote:

> Once I get settled in, it would be nice to organise a keysigning party /
> meet fellow Debian people in the Cambridge area. Do Cambridge area
> Debian users / DDs meet on a regular basis?

There's a regular weekly meet up in various pubs around Cambridge every
Thursday, the actual pubs are decided on the day. If you want to be
added to the list for that, ask Steve McIntyre. It's not exclusive to
Debian people but it does tend to be a fairly high proportion of geeks.
We've done keysignings occasionally.

Other meetings can be organised on this list too.

--

Neil Williams