[Debian-uk] Moving to Cambridge

Ryan Kavanagh rak at debian.org
Mon Sep 3 14:35:32 BST 2012

Dear list,

I'm moving to Cambridge for three months, flying over from Canada on
September the 8th. I'll be staying at a B&B while viewing places to let
for the first few nights before hopefully moving in somewhere. I've
formed a frighteningly short list of places to view based on the
university's Accomodation Service and the Cambridge Accomodations Notice
Board (my short term stay rules out many places), if anybody is or knows
someone letting a room, please let me know.

Once I get settled in, it would be nice to organise a keysigning party /
meet fellow Debian people in the Cambridge area. Do Cambridge area
Debian users / DDs meet on a regular basis?

Best wishes,
Ryan