[Debian-uk] Beersigning in the bay area and Cambridge (UK)

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt he at debian.org
Fri Jun 15 15:52:11 BST 2012

Heya,

next month, I will attend CAV'2012 in Berkeley and then spend a week
(July 13th till July 20th) in San Francisco to have a look around the
city. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to meet to sign a beer
or two - just send me a mail, and I'll try to have a look at the BAD
list, too.

And, an early warning: I will do a 12 week research internship at [name
redacted for my own security] in Cambridge starting in October. Of
course, my research will include extended sampling of British beer,
hopefully in nice company.
However, one of the things I still need to organize for that is a place
to stay - if, by chance, someone has useful hints, I would be very
grateful (as in free beer).

Marc