[Debian-uk] Time for another Bug Squashing Party

Mark Hymers mark at hymers.org.uk
Tue Jan 24 14:41:42 GMT 2012

On Tue, 24, Jan, 2012 at 01:40:07PM +0000, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> On Mon, 23, Jan, 2012 at 06:05:49PM +0000, Steve McIntyre spoke thus..
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > As I've just been discussing with folks on IRC, it's been a while
> > since we had one in the UK, and we're going to freeze this summer
> > according to the release team. So...
> >
> > I'm tempted to host a BSP one weekend in March (*way* too busy before
> > then!) at my place in Cambridge, or would people prefer somewhere else
> > instead? Please speak up so we can get something organised.
>
> I'm also considering holding an event up in York (obviously at a
> different time to the one in cambridge).  Again, might be an idea if
> people could give some dates.  I think we'd be limited to 12-15 people
> or so here though.

And to copy Sledge, here's a doodle link.

http://www.doodle.com/uazn486fr4qdrpsr

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark at hymers dot org dot uk>

"Oh, this is John Reid who is 'Cabinet Bruiser' which just means that he's
 a bit squat, ugly and unpleasant and therefore gets to be called a 'Bruiser'."
     Jeremy Hardy, The News Quiz