[Debian-uk] Keysigning in Cambridge on 24th of January?

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:16:33 GMT 2012

Hi,

2012/1/23 Roger Leigh <rleigh at codelibre.net>:
>> Exactly (ish!)... Let's meet at the Salisbury from ~18:00 or so
>> onwards, then Roger's an easy walk from the station. Colin says he's
>> happy to drive and give Roger a lift there. I'll join you lot for a
>> natter and some food, but will need to leave to be home for ~20:00 for
>> a prior engagement.
>>
>> The Salisbury's a reasonable pub for beer and food, and also likely to
>> have more space tomorrow night for people to sit than places like the
>> Devonshire.
>
> That sounds great.  Thanks for the offer of a lift, Colin.
> See you all tomorrow!

I will try to be there at 18h00 or shortly after that.  I also have to
return by train.

If there's a way to make yourselves visible to the ones arriving to
the pub, please do (e.g. a laptop with Debian stickers all over it,
wearing BSD daemon outfits, singing the free software song again and
again... anything will do :-P ).  I never met any of you before, so I
wouldn't know how to recognise you.

Other than that, passport and paper strips with fingerprint of the key
is enough, right?

Regards.