[Debian-uk] Debain UK Socienty AGM

Vincent Sanders vince at debian.org
Thu Aug 2 15:29:50 BST 2012

This is an announcement of the Debian-UK Society AGM on Saturday 25th
August 2012. The meeting will be held at the current treasurers
residence 87 Kendal Way, Cambridge CB4 1LP and commence at 5pm.

All nominations for posts and motions must be sent to me by
Sunday 19th August.

I cannot personally attend so I am delegating secatarial role at teh
meeting to Daniel Silverstone

The only current motion is to disband the society.

Further details are available from the society wiki
http://wiki.earth.li/DebianUKSociety

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/