[Debian-uk] Debconf return train booking via Zagreb and Munich

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sun May 1 09:58:10 BST 2011

On Sun, 1 May 2011 00:55:57 +0100, Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Philip Hands writes ("Re: [Debian-uk] Debconf return train booking via Zagreb and Munich"):
> > On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:14:55 +0100, Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> > >   For Joachim Breitner, Philip Hands, and myself:
> > >     Sunday 31st July
> > >     Zagreb - Munich
> > >     dep 2115, arr 0615 Monday
> > >     One 3-person sleeper berth
> >
> > BTW Any prediction for the of cost for that?
>
> Eur69 each according to Seat 61 but I'm on the phone now and will let
> you know in a bit, hopefully.

Oh, that's pretty reasonable.

BTW were you relying on having a BahnCard for that price at all?
(I was just wondering whether it's worth getting one before going on a
spending spree)

> > The quoted discount fair for that is 69 EUR
>
> "fare".  HTH :-).

Yeah, whatever, the dyslexia occasionally gets past the spell check :-)

> My plan will be rather more expensive.  Feel free to book that if you
> prefer.

Well, the convenience of travelling in a pack and getting home earlier
may well be worth the extra by that time in the journey, so I'd be
interested in knowing the price.

Cheers, Phil.