[Debian-uk] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:35:57 GMT 2011

HI all,
I was wondering if any of you are interested in visiting some other free
software groups in the balkans when you are down there. I have good contacts
in Prishtina, Tirana, Skopje, Thessaloniki, Belgrade etc, if anyone is
interested for example to visit and talk in Prishtina, I would love to book
you for our flossk team. If you are interested, drop a line to
info at flossk.org and we can arrange something.

thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org