[Debian-uk] UK Debian release party anyone?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Feb 4 10:14:05 GMT 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 09:14:12AM +0000, Michael Dorrington wrote:

>No UK release parties listed on:
>http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartySqueeze
>
>Is there going to be anything Cambridge?
>Does anyone fancy a release party in Manchester?

I've just added one for Cambridge, at my place. People turning up will
be able to join in with the release process itself, helping me to test
the official CD/DVD builds as they complete. :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out