[Debian-uk] [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sat Apr 9 11:36:56 BST 2011

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.04.2011, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Thomas Koch:
> I did not find any suitable train of bus connection from either Zagreb nor
> Novska to Banja Luka.

For Zagreb → Banja Luka, I find buses via
http://www.akz.hr/EN/voznired.aspx

For example, for the 18th of April (Juli is not available yet) there are
busses leaving 06:30, 09:00, 10:30, 12:30, 15:00, 16:30, 20:00, 22:00.
So if we arrive at 8:40 in Zagreb, we can easily catch the 10:30 bus
(assuming it runs on that day) and reach Banja Luka by 12:50 for 108
Croatian kn.

> In Romania prices to rent a bus are amazingly cheap so I'd very much prefer to
> kindly ask our hosts to arrange this for us.
>
> If I'd end up being the only one coming from Zürich, I could also switch to
> take the other train from Munich with you.

But you are only attending DebConf, right? I’m more likely to attend
both.

Greetings,
Joachim

--