[Debian-uk] Road trip to DebConf 11?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Apr 7 16:44:01 BST 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 03:06:53PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 01:35:37PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 01:08:04PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>Hey folks,
>>>
>>>As DebConf is in Europe again this year, a group of us are considering
>>>doing the trip by road. Yes, we're probably mad but the trip to
>>>Extremadura was fun and we expect this to be as well!
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>>I'll put this in a wiki page at some point...
>>
>>http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2011
>
>Ping? No more takers?

Last call for people interested in the road trip from the UK. If
you're interested, add yourself to the wiki page here. We'll be in
touch next week to confirm, then it's time to start looking at:

 * hotel and ferry bookings
 * working out who's travelling in which car
 * insurance
 * logistics: motorway passes, low emissions zone passes etc.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of