[Debian-uk] [Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!]

Michael Dorrington michael.dorrington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 23:05:12 BST 2010

Software Freedom Day (SFD) <http://softwarefreedomday.org/> is a
worldwide celebration of software freedom. SFD 2010 is on Saturday, 18th
September. Currently there isn't a SFD2010 event in Northern Ireland,
North East England, East of England, South West England, or London. Can
you help with setting up a SFD2010 event in these areas?

Registration is now open but you'll need to register in the next day or
two to get the free CDs, see email below.

Regards,
Mike.
http://ffsuk.org.uk/sfd/