work-needing packages, making things better

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Mon Jun 26 22:28:54 BST 2023

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 11:13:19PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> Totally unnecessary as libelogind0 Provides libsystemd0.

That doesn't work for build environments. Try it with libelogind0 installed:

    apt-get build-dep vlc

But to clarify, while I like the suggestion and think it's well worth it,
I'd like to get rid of both libsystemd0 and libelogind0 entirely.

--
Mason Loring Bliss  ((   If I have not seen as far as others, it is because
 mason at blisses.org   ))   giants were standing on my shoulders. - Hal Abelson