Upgrade Bullseye to Bookworm, and getting of rid of systemd?

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 12:04:09 BST 2023

Is it at least theoretically possible to upgrade (as opposite to
install from scratch and/or converting Debian to Devuan) stock Debian
Bullseye to Bookworm and getting rid of systemd?

If so, should it be done before of after upgrading? Can one kill two
birds with one stone?

I have found only two references [1] [2] and I don't know how I can
(and if it's worth) putting all the pieces together.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Init#Changing_the_init_system_-_on_a_running_system
[2] http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/pipermail/debian-init-diversity/2023-April/006028.html

--
Ottavio Caruso