"wpa_supplicant failed to start" cant bring up wireless lan

Paul Gerdes pgerdes89 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:24:21 BST 2023

I followed this Debian-Wiki to install Debian 12 with SysV on Installation
Time
https://wiki.debian.org/Init#Changing_the_init_system_-_at_installation_time

After a sucessful boot i am landing in a Terminal TTY and see this Messages:

"Configuring network interfaces...wpa_supplicant: /sbin/wpa_supplicant
daemon failed to start"
"run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wpasupplicant exited with return code
1"
"ifup: failed to bring up wlx0022b05d8515"
"done"

I cant connect to the internet now. Cant use apt or ping any website.
How do i use wpasupplicant without systemd?
My Wifi ran fine at installation time with netinst.iso