Hello Clients , Great News - The Latest Luminous Bags Custom-Made

REALFINE BAGS CO LTD sales at realfine.com.cn
Fri Nov 11 17:02:32 GMT 2022

96

www.realfine.cn

dear client

hope you all well !

now we are writing for keeping in touch and want to know if you need any further helps ?

any comments by return will be much appreciated ,

here the mail we presented the whole series of the sport bags designed and manufacturered by us . are you interested in them ?

thank you very much ! look forward to your reply !
rgs

bruce cai
sales manager

realfine bags co.,ltd
e sales at realfine.com.cn wwww.realfine.cn
m 86-13559573873  t +86 (0) 595 22325181

s skype: brucetsai.skype w wechat:86-13559573873

a sales office: 1301,10 bldg,western lake 1st, xinhua rd,quanzhou,china,zip:362001

production dept : 106,xixian rd, beifeng industrial area, quanzhou,china,zip:362001
[1] view this email in your browser

you are receiving this email because of your relationship with realfine bags co ltd. please [2] reconfirmyour interest in receiving emails from us. if you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can [3] unsubscribe here.