pending patches to sysvinit and lsb packages

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Tue Apr 26 21:34:09 BST 2022

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022, Trek wrote:

>   https://salsa.debian.org/trek-guest/lsb/-/commits/init1/

If you want actual reviews from me, tell me so but also post the
actual patches. I don’t use salsa, it’s nōn-free *and* doesn’t
work with lynx.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant