URGENT ATTENTION IS NEED ASAP

jogo at pulau.cx jogo at pulau.cx
Sat Apr 16 12:19:14 BST 2022

The Co-operative Bank plc
1 Balloon Street Manchester
United Kingdom,
>From Desktop of Miss Mary Aiyeki

Hello Dear

My name is Mary Aiyeki, I am the credit manager in a bank here in
the
United Kingdom. I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a
huge sum
of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a
transaction of this
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you
that everything has been well taken care off, and all will be
well at the
end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this
transaction.To ease your apprehension, I got your contact from
the British
chambers of commerce and industry, foreign trade division.
PROPOSITION; I
am the account officer of a foreigner named   Mohammad Asraf who
died in an
air crash along with his wife on the 22nd May 2010 in an Egyptian
airline
990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this from the
website
below which was published by CNN.WEBSITE:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/list-of-passengers-on-air-india-express-flight/article435569.ece

 This is Mr Asraf's account information.

Bank name:       The Co_Operetive Bank
Bank Address:    Manchester United Kingdom
Account name:    Mohamad Asraf
Account Number:  1103-8022-1351
Sort code        56-90-12
Account Balance: 8,000,000.00 GB Pounds
Date of deposit: 19th December, 2009
Account officer: Mary Aiyeki

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to make claims
for this
money as his heir, because they all died in the same accident(May
his soul
rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from his account
unless someone
applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated
in our
banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your
permission to have
you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations
will be
carefully worked out by a lawyer, in a domiciliary account to be
released
in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin. Because after
four years
the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed
bills and
the money shared among the directors of the bank. so it is on
this note i
decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of
kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than allow the bank
directors to share
this money among themselves at the end of the year. It may
interest you to
know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus
to locate
any of the deceased beneficiaries.
 Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our
mutual
business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information
if you
are interested.

1.A Beneficiary name.In order for me to prepare the PAPER WORK
for transfer
of the funds in your name.
2.Details particulars of your contact address.
3. Direct Telephone and fax numbers;.For our personal contact.

I shall be compensating you with 40% of the total sum on final
conclusion
of this project for your assistance,  60% shall be for me for
investment
purposes in your country as i cannot bring back this cash to my
country. If
this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me
immediately.

Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you
by
informing you of this transaction from my bank as I will advise
you to
kindly desist from responding at all if you do NOT intend to
render any
assistance. Endeavor to respond via my secured email

address: marryayiki at protonmail.com